- Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue au bercail
- Show me the money! / Parlons argent!
- Is an international exchange right for me? / Un échange international, est-ce pour moi?
- It’s International Development Week! / C’est la Semaine du développement international!
- Renewed hope for Persons with Disabilities /Un nouvel espoir pour les personnes handicapées
Samantha Hunter on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Denis Dunn on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Welcome home, eh? /… on An introduction to / Bienvenue… Serge on Is an international exchange r… Is an international… on Ms. Hunter is going to teach y…
Tag Archives: Georgetown Guyana
La version française suit l’anglais Hello, world!!! I’m getting back into the swing of things here at the BDC Kitchener office after my international development project in Guyana, which ended in March…With summer around the corner, I’m taking this opportunity … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais I heard it’s snowing back home. My colleagues say I’m lucky to be in South America this time of year. Well, today I had a ‘rain day’. This morning, I rode around on the school … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais I have regular teaching hours now, with two full days in the classroom. I kind of like this teaching gig. I have been working on a small‑business management curriculum at the Open Doors Centre in … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais Saturday mornings are market days, and our first Saturday was no exception. Current volunteers picked the lot of us up and we toured Georgetown, walked around St. George’s Cathedral (one of the tallest wooden structures in the … Continue reading