- Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue au bercail
- Show me the money! / Parlons argent!
- Is an international exchange right for me? / Un échange international, est-ce pour moi?
- It’s International Development Week! / C’est la Semaine du développement international!
- Renewed hope for Persons with Disabilities /Un nouvel espoir pour les personnes handicapées
Samantha Hunter on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Denis Dunn on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Welcome home, eh? /… on An introduction to / Bienvenue… Serge on Is an international exchange r… Is an international… on Ms. Hunter is going to teach y…
Monthly Archives: February 2014
La version française suit l’anglais Lately, I’ve been using Monopoly to teach the concepts of cash flow. My students really enjoyed this! As with any lesson, some learned the hard way that, if you buy everything in sight, you may … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais I was recently asked: What advice would you give a colleague looking to contribute to knowledge abroad? Hmmm… where to start? First off, I would say go for it! We often don’t realize how much … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais For the past 24 years, International Development Week has been celebrated the first week of February. This year, I’m thrilled to be one of the many Canadians making a difference around the world. As many … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais As part of staff development at the Open Doors Centre, we attended a presentation by the National Commission on Disability (NCD) to educate ourselves about the realities of living with a disability in Guyana and … Continue reading