- Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue au bercail
- Show me the money! / Parlons argent!
- Is an international exchange right for me? / Un échange international, est-ce pour moi?
- It’s International Development Week! / C’est la Semaine du développement international!
- Renewed hope for Persons with Disabilities /Un nouvel espoir pour les personnes handicapées
Samantha Hunter on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Denis Dunn on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Welcome home, eh? /… on An introduction to / Bienvenue… Serge on Is an international exchange r… Is an international… on Ms. Hunter is going to teach y…
Monthly Archives: January 2014
La version française suit l’anglais I recently sent my colleague in Montreal some of this month’s photos of my time in Guyana. One of them simply had the caption: VIP at a John Legend concert. Her lightning-fast response: “What’s this … Continue reading
This week, I’m doing things a little differently on the blog. I present to you a special guest post by my colleague, Ryan, who recently came down for a visit. Ryan is a senior account manager at BDC in London, … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais January 11 marked four months in Guyana. Two-thirds of my international development pilot at the Open Doors Centre is now complete and I’m met with mixed emotions—both happy and grateful for the experience, sad that it’s almost over, and … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais Ever since I got my stove working, I’ve been experimenting in the kitchen. This week, I present to you a couple of my Guyanese favourites: Coconut Choka Crab Back Both recipes call for wiri-wiri peppers. Attention: … Continue reading