- Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue au bercail
- Show me the money! / Parlons argent!
- Is an international exchange right for me? / Un échange international, est-ce pour moi?
- It’s International Development Week! / C’est la Semaine du développement international!
- Renewed hope for Persons with Disabilities /Un nouvel espoir pour les personnes handicapées
Samantha Hunter on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Denis Dunn on Welcome home, eh? / Bienvenue… Welcome home, eh? /… on An introduction to / Bienvenue… Serge on Is an international exchange r… Is an international… on Ms. Hunter is going to teach y…
Monthly Archives: September 2013
La version française suit l’anglais Saturday mornings are market days, and our first Saturday was no exception. Current volunteers picked the lot of us up and we toured Georgetown, walked around St. George’s Cathedral (one of the tallest wooden structures in the … Continue reading
La version française suit l’anglais I arrived in Guyana a week ago, and what a week it’s been! Meeting Cuso volunteers While waiting for my flight, I met nine other volunteers from across the country who were also headed to … Continue reading